Time to Chat Day by Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. The sun is shining.

Got a load of darks on the line,dishwasher on doing its thing.

Hubby left ½ an hour ago, he's gone to a car boot sale with his brother.

Roast beef dinner today.

Coffee time for me now.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Early start for me, I am meeting GD1, her OH and H in Marlow, we are going for a trip on the river then having lunch. There is a lovely new playground there so no doubt we shall be visiting there.

Nanto, I wonder what your OH will be bringing back from the car boot?
      What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Morning everyone

Nanto
        Ive done a dark wash too it’s a lovely drying day.

Plant
        Hope you have a lovely day and you can find some shade in the park if it gets too hot.

Apart from ironing nothing planned today, we will see how the day goes.
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Plant, that sounds like a lovely day out. Hope you all enjoy it.

Oma, my washing is almost dry. Just hubby's jeans still a bit damp.

Comment

Good morning ladies.

Plant that sounds a lovely day

Nan2, we had a Sunday dinner last night! Pork chops, with everything you have with a roast.

Oma, are you not meeting your friends for brunch today?

Cloudy start here, like yesterday but I think the sun will come out later.
            OH is playing in a golf tournament today with a meal after.
            I am meeting my friend M and we are going to see the Monet Waterlies exhibition at the art gallery. It's on all summer and I decided to go today and messaged M last night to see if she fancied it. She did and is free. My bus stops over the road from the art gallery, so not a lot of walking.
            “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

No Gem
              They are coming to mine in the morning for the hairdresser to cut Dorothy’s hair so we will if the weather permits have coffe tea and cake in the garden 😁

Enjoy your visit to the art exhibition.

S has lovely weather for golf today.

We went to our shopping mall this morning ,
              B had to pick up some clothes from Sainsburys and I needed some cards ,
              We we’re passing Bon Marche so I popped in for a look , got a nice long line cream cardigan with lace bottom .
              I wanted a Navy one but they didn’t have any in so came home and ordered online to pick up in the shop.

Comment

Summer is well and truly here today.

This morning, most of the conservatory has been cleaned,to within an inch of its life.
                Haven't done the windows,wouldn't even attempt them in the sunshine. They will have to be done early tomorrow morning​.

Oma, i always get my trousers from Bon Marche.

Comment

Good morning. Glorious sunshine again.

First job doing the conservatory windows, before the sun gets on them.

I think dinner will be fish fingers, potato croquettes and peas.

Comment

Good morning Nan2 and everyone else.

Very bright and sunny

My car is going to the garage this morning. OH will drop me at the leisure centre for my aqua class after we take it in. One of my aqua friends will bring me home as she lives in our village.
                    No other firm plans but several things I should be getting on with.
                    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Morning everyone

Another lovely day
                      im sorted ready for friend and hairdresser

Got a phone call just after 6 this morning ,
                      My Nephew , brother of Karen who was in a coma was rushed into hospital at 1.45 this morning ,
                      A flair up of Diviculitis couldn’t keep fluids down and in a lot of pain.
                      Hes on a drip and strong pain killers , they doing a CT scan on his kidneys this morning.

My brother had Diviculitis his son has it and Karen has a Stoma. Definitely a family thing .

Comment

Oh the poor man Oma. He must be in so much pain. I hope he is feeling much better soon.

Comment

Thank you Gem , he’s in the best place.xx

Comment

Oh no, that's more worry. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Comment

Most of us have diviculitis pockets which can get infected but some like your Nephew they can be so badly infected they have to go to hospital. My son was hospitalised with a bad attack and they found he had cancer of one kidney which has to be removed. I hope your nephew makes a speedy recovery.

Very full day yesterday, lots of walking, I was so tired and didn’t wake up till after 9am Quiet day today. The river trip was lovely in the sunshine, Harriet enjoyed it but not as much as the playground.

Gemini, enjoy your Aqua and whatever the rest of the day holds.

Nanto, are you getting excited about your new gates?
                              Last edited by Plantaholic; 24-06-2024, 09:16 AM.
                              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Plant, looking forward to getting the new gates.
                                Glad you enjoyed your day out yesterday.

Changed the bedding and cleaned upstairs before it got too warm.
                                I took the duvet off and put a summer bedspread on, its reversible.
                                We do have another bedspread but it isn't reversible.
                                So i have ordered a new grey floral one from Amazon.
                                Naturally, i had to have new grey bedding to go with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X