No announcement yet.

Time to Chat Day by Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. Glorious sunshine to start the day.

Hairdresser coming this morning about 9.30.

Not sure about dinner. If DS1 can make it we are going for a pub meal. If he can't make it today, then we will go tomorrow.

Off to tidy up and then do the ironing.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Good morning, it is far too warm here, 30+! This should be the last few days, cooler next week, around the 20 degrees. I rode home last night from doing the coffee and it was still 29 degrees!

DS1 is in Rome, it is hot there, luckily he has a pool to cool down in. He was in the UK last week, on Saturday he visited Knaresborough, York etc by train, he loves the scenery! This should be his last trip before they go to the UK on holiday, I think 18th July.

I have no plans, not much I can do really!

I am still very pleased that I made the decision to buy a new Mac, I love it!

Last edited by Lizzie48; 27-06-2024, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Meal out either way Nan2 then, today or tomorrow.

Lizzie, that is hot! I hope it cools down for your sake.
        My friend and her OH went to Knaresborough on Monday for a trip as it was her birthday. It's a lovely place but usually busy with tourists ( as is York!)

Enjoy your break Oma and I will see you tomorrow

A bit cooler here today which OH will be glad about as she's playing in a golf competition a few miles away. It drizzled slightly a few minutes ago but I think it has stopped.
        GS3 day today. He'll miss OH as he loves being with her .
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Feels cooler this morning, might get some jobs done in the garden. DD and Sil arrived home last evening, haven’t had chance to ask how the holiday went. GD2’s partner has gone to Glastonbury, GD has a wedding to go to then she will join him there.

What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Morning Ladies
            been to MILs to take her meals before we leave. It's still bright and stuffy here
            She wasn't to grumpy for a change must be the good weather .
            Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Much cooler here today thank goodness. It’s really quite pleasant. Enjoyed my knit and natter, some of us all went to the same school so we were reminiscing about teachers, lessons etc. lots of laughs which was great. Didn’t get much knitting done! No plans for this afternoon, so will just go with the flow.
              "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss

Comment

It is good to get out and into some company you enjoy being with

Comment

DS1 couldn't make it to go for a pub meal,but he can tomorrow.
                  So, tomorrow it is.

Hairdresser been, window cleaner been.

IronIng and tidying up has been done.

Comment

I'm glad you went out Enfys.

GS3 and were outside most of the morning. It's a bit cloudy and breezy this afternoon but still warm.
                    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

We have arrived went to shopping outlet first.
                      cant say I’m impressed with the Holiday inn not a patch on Premier inns , not too clean and they have work going on but we won’t be in the room much so it’s ok .

Stuck in traffic on way as a massive 5 car pile up just in front of us ,
                      Cars we’re really badly smashed up , 2 ambulances and lots of police .
                      Didnt look like any serious injuries as a lot of people on the embankment and talking to the police, so I’m assuming it was more shock and whiplash injuries, well I hope that’s all it was .
                      Cars were right offs that’s for sure.
                      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Good old Premier Inn, can’t beat it. Sounds like a very bad pile up Oma

Comment

That sounds nast Oma. I’m a fan of Premier Inns too, you always know what to expect.
                          "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss

Comment

Good morning.
                            Sun is shining, its breezy and feels cooler.

Oma, sounds like a nasty accident. Hope those involved are OK.
                            Sorry you aren't impressed with Holiday Inn. Try not to let it spoil your trip.

Half of my new bedding order came yesterday, the rest is due today.

We are definitely going for a pub meal today. DS1 going with us, it's our treat.

Going to cut the grass this mornin, amongst other jobs.

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Sunny but breezy here too Nan2. That annoying wind which was about for weeks earlier this year seems to be back.
                              Enjoy your pub meal. Do you usually go to the same pub or does it vary?

Oh dear Oma, it's horrible seeing pile ups like that. I hope your birthday is beginning well, and we will be there to see you soon

OH and I are meeting the Omas for coffee this morning. School pick up for GS2 this afternoon.

Comment

Just been to the post office,and its back to the winter out there.

Gem, we go to the same pub,we like their meals.

Enjoy your meet up with the Oma's.

Comment

Working...
                                X