No announcement yet.

Time to Chat Day by Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant, the new bedding is coming on friday.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Air conditioning in shops is lovely in this hot weather Nan2.

Lizzie, how is the hay fever today?

Plant, GS1 is going on for 12, is as tall as me but still likes his Hugs, so thank you I will pass one on.
      Oma regarding secondary school in a few weeks time, who knows? I think they are pinning their hopes on the fact he will be fine there. I have my doubts but would love to be proved wrong.

​​​​​​OH is resting after a hot day on the golf course. She will be back there later, showered and changed, for the Lady Captain's dinner.
      I have decided to have fish fingers for my meal once GS1 has gone home.
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Hallo, it is far too hot here! My hay fever is much better thanks Gem, what caused the attack on Sunday I do not know, M next door has been on at me a while to take vitamin C. I read the same advice on the pollen site, every few hours a vitamin C1000 tablet, I have done it for 2 days, if that is the solution or just coincidence I do not know. I managed a bike ride to leiden this morning, along the canal, I even put my new helmet on for safety. I have just cancelled my circuit training for tomorrow, it is going to be 30 degrees and so hot in the small hall we are in.

It will be a worry for you about GS1, I hope his parents are right and that he will settle in his new school, like you, I have my doubts!

If I have missed a few posts, I will catch up when it cools down!

Comment

Plant
          we are going to York for a couple of days a treat for my Birthday on Friday,
          We are meeting The Gems for coffee , looking forward to that 😁

Lizzie
          I will pass that bit of advise about vic C to my SIL it’s worth a try .
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Enjoy your visit to York Oma, it is one of my favourite places. Hope the vit. C does the trick, Lizzie, 🤞. Had a difficult week, ended up in A & E again yesterday, my health this last year has really been up and down. Just have to make the most of the good days. It’s been really hot here today and more tomorrow.
            "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss

Comment

Good morning. A cooler start to the day.

Not much for me to do today. I'll find something or I will be bored.

Oma, enjoy your visit to York and coffee with the Gems. When are you going.

Dinner is baby potatoes, bacon and beans.

Comment

Morning Nanto/ ladies

Nanto
                Im sure you will find something to do 😁
                We are going down tomorrow come back Saturday morning,

Enfys
                Your having a such a time of it arnt you , I hope your ok now xxx

Taking the T-shirt back today and I’ve decided to take my cardigan back to Bon Marche for a smaller one ,
                it feels a bit big on the shoulders so get the next size down I think ,

Need a little shopping so will pop in Asda while we are there , just a few things till we come back then I will go to Aldi on Saturday.

Dull but still warm here.

Comment

Good morning ladies.

Oh Enfys I'm so sorry to hear things haven't been so good. Take care, and upwards and onwards xx

Looking forward to seeing you Oma

Nan2, a bit cooler here to and I wish it had been yesterday morning!

Today for me is aquafit, reflexology and a supermarket delivery. Free reflexology as she kindly gave me a free treatment for my birthday.

“A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Gemini, you should be nicely supple after both swimming and reflexology, enjoy.

Enfys, so sorry to hear your health hasn’t been good, thinking of you.

Bright sunshine again,DD and OH expected back about six. GD2’s partner off to Glastonbury today, GD joining him in a couple of days, she has a friends wedding to go to. Her friend is getting married twice, this week in a Registry Office and later in the year they are having another celebration abroad somewhere.

Oma, I am sure you will have a lovely weekend in York, I love that town.
                    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Spoke with Daisy this morning, it’s her DSs Birthday today so they having a little family celebration in the hospice.

Didnt realise you had posted in YEO Gem 😁

Comment

It was cloudy this morning,so i got the upstairs windows cleaned.
                        Hubby was able to get his jobs done outside.
                        The sun is shining now.

Comment

Been a lovely drying day , two full lines out and dried ,
                          Sunmoving around now so I will water the plants soon.

Comment

Lovely day indeed Oma
                            OH has just mowed the lawn is now strimming it. It looks so neat when it's done, but I miss the daisies!

Plant I wish York wasn't so far for you, Daisy, and the other more southerly ladies. It would be lovely to have you all come up here.

Comment

Thank you ladies for your kind thoughts. Feeling better today, another scan today at the hospital. Hopefully that’s it 🤞

it’s been really hot here today and Ive done nothing apart from collect my shopping from DD. Too hot to be outside but should be cooler tomorrow. Might go to my knit and natter tomorrow, will decide in the morning.
                              "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss

Comment

Keep in touch Enfys, we care about you! I'm glad you are feeling better. It will probably do you good to go to your knit and natter group tomorrow if you feel up to it. As you say, see how you feel in the morning.

We have just eaten our meal in the garden. Not too hot now so lovely to be out.

Comment

Working...
                                X