See less

Time to Chat Day by Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daisy, no, it is from a chain store here, the Hema, they do delicious cakes and are very popular, as, the Dutch love cream cakes!!! Birthdays, anniversaries, just with the coffee etc etc.

Comment

Lizzie, the cake looks scrummy.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Morning everyone.
        GS3 is arriving so I will say hello properly and respond to you when he has his afternoon nap
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Morning everyone
          Been to MILs she wasn’t too bad today actually so a pleasant visit,
          Put food we had taken in the freezer and left one meal out for tonight , B put her bin out and I took her bedding and washing upstairs.
          On the way home we called into the farm shop , I bought minted lamb chops, sausages, Beef mince and some fresh eggs,

Feeling a bit out of sorts this morning, not poorly just upset , I will put a post on explaining .
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Afternoon all
            Washing is on the line but I don't think for one minute it's going to dry
            I have sown some salad leaves seeds in an empty clean ice-cream tub and they are now sitting along side the tomato plants.that are coming along really well. I've got to replant them as they are getting too big in the container I've got them in at the moment.

Plant it took several months for my blood pressure to come down, even now it's not perfect.
            I didn't know that there was such a thing as blood pressure cuff for a wrist
            Oma how's Bs sister partner

Lizzie the cake looks yummy 😋
            Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Hello everyone.

Lively hilarious toddler is asleep now
              OH on the golf course, time for lunch and feet up for Grandma!

It would be lovely if the washing dried Mimi, you never know

I hope you are feeling a bit better now Oma.

That cake looks gorgeous Lizzie!
              ​​​​​​
              Daisy, getting together with your friends will do you good.

Nan2 there are some mince pies from Christmas in our freezer. I keep meaning to get them out

​​​​​
              “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Lizzie
                that cake looks so tasty 😁
                Hope your not coming down with this horrible cold xx

Nanto
                Thats a good way to use up the pigs in blankets make for a nice meal
                Will you d gravy with it 😁

Daisy
                Enjoy your meeting with your friends ,
                You will miss the last of the summer wine boys when they move to the next garage 😁
                Hows Eva’s side now ? I think about her when I see the posts about poor Lola’s paw,

Mimi
                I have same with my BP it’s up and down , can be fine till I walk into the nurses room then it shoots up ,
                Has your washing dried ? It’s dry here but so cold , I checked MILs washing that was out this morning,
                It had been out two hours and was still as wet just very cold .

SIL text this morning she said she’s finding lots of jobs for partner to do to keep him busy ,
                waiting for his appointment hopefully that will come in next few days .

Gem
                How your back after your massage?
                Is GS still asleep , Ours at hat age would have a good two hours,
                We would have lunch and get things done while they slept then have a little feet up time till the fun began again 😁

Comment

Oma, my head is still aching, it will go, could be from the pollen but I doubt it, so many have the same virus.

It has been raining most of the day, I can't go out as I had a "spot" frozen on my nose yesterday and I have to keep it dry today. That is annoying me.

Comment

Oma, he generally has 2 hours and last week he had almost 3!

Comment

The washing didn't dry
                      Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Oma, pleased MIL wasn't at her worst.

Mimi, a pity the washing didn't dry.

Gem, hope you enjoyed your day with GS3. I'm sure you did.

Comment

It's been a long day, and I'm tired - I'll catch up tomorrow. Sleep well, everyone. x
                          "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Daisy I hope you slept well.

Nice day with GS3 yesterday. He's adorable and so funny , but toddlers are harder work than babies in many ways and I'm glad he still has an afternoon nap

I am taking GS1 to school this morning. DD still hasn't got a new car after hers was written off. She had a hire car for a while but it was expensive. Now they get the bus, so I'm taking him today as it's DD's day off so she doesn't need to go into town.
                            GS2 from school this afternoon .
                            Grandma's taxi

Happy Friday everyone.

Comment

By gum, its very cold this morning.

Gem, grandma's taxi to the rescue.

Hubby out for a couple of hours this morning, he'll need his thermals on.

Very easy dinner today. Yesterday in my shopping i bought two packs of cooked beef.
                              Lovely big slices. Going to use one pack for dinner and will freeze the others.
                              I made cheesy mash earlier in the week and froze it.Took some out last night.
                              Will do some veg and gravy.

Comment

Morning everyone

Gem
                                Thats a lovely gesture, it gives your DD time to herself too ,

Nanto
                                Enjoy Dinner , I have done that with sliced Turkey and chicken before , a few veg with it and it’s sorted 😁

Dog here he’s had his treats had a sniff at his new bed then went for a lie down in the garden 🙄

Im tired today was restless all night , I think I was worried I would have that dream again, silly I know but hopefully I will rest better tonight.
                                No place to go today not expecting anything so maybe a Nana nap later.

My Brothers DS who is in the Army rang yesterday he’s transferring from the Signals to the Light Dragoons and it’s Bs old regiment.
                                B is delighted 😁

Comment

Working...
                                X