No announcement yet.

Time to Chat Day by Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My youngest two , Sophia is looking more like her mother now , Oliver still looks like me 😁
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Good morning all

Oma, lovely photos

Massage for me this morning. It's the second one I booked with this person for my arm/shoulder. In future I will return to my regular one for any treatments I need.

I think OH wants to go to M&S for something and I will probably go with her. No other plans apart from my packing.

Happy Saturday ladies.
      β€œA grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

No plans for me today, a quiet one. I have pushed the sucky thing around and I am going to wash the kitchen floor. Must sort out and pack things for the trip. We have booked a taxi to get to the local station.

Gemini, enjoy your massage, I hope it gives you some relief to your painful shoulder and arm.

Lovely pics Oma, growing up fast.
        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Well MIL came for lunch but complained all the way through ,
          We ignored her and focused on Finley so she eventually gave up when she realised she wasn’t getting the attention.

Then she decided the long handled duster she wanted us to get and we took over on Thursday she wants a refund on it’s too heavy ,
          Its still in the wrapper so how does she know ,
          Could we get her a different one ,
          B said no Mam when you go to Morrisons get a Flash one out of there then you getting the one you have seen yourself otherwise we will be back and forwards with different dusters,
          She does this with everything.

The lawn mower she decided on she now thinks is rubbish despite us telling her it was ,
          Gardener used it yesterday it left grass cuttings behind as the box was tiny .

Luckily his sister ordered it for her so she can deal with it.

On a cheery note Finley was a delight , he’s at that funny age where he’s learning so much and wants to be walking everywhere ,
          He was so good ate his dinner and played with his toys as he showed off to us, he is lovely πŸ₯°

Comment

Oma, babies this age are a delight, if we are lucky enough to have happy ones OH and I are both besotted with baby E, so I know how you feel when you see Finley.

Thank you Plant. I had the massage, ultrasound and cupping, and it has helped, I may be bit tender tomorrow though!

OH and I went to M&S for new tops for her weekend away. We are both away at the same time, but only one night for her.
            My packing is more or less sorted but I will do the rest this afternoon.
            β€œA grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Oma and Gemini, those babies are an absolute delight, it is a lovely age. Gemini, must remember not to hug you too hard. My packing is waiting to go in the case, I am always worried I am going to forget something vital like tablets.
              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Oma, i know where i would stick that duster. Lovely photos.

Daisy, yes we ate at the garden centre.

The butchers at the garden centre looked nice. It's not as big as the one at the farm shop.
                I bought some steak,braising steak and pork chops at the farm shop.
                So i bought some freshly made beefburgers at the garden centre.

Busy staff at the garden centre, getting thing ready for Christmas.
                We bought 2 boxes of cards. I bought a card for DS1 and one for Tommie,with great grandson on the front.
                I like cards with titles on for family members,but they didn't have anymore that we liked.
                Also bought a card for hubby's brother next month.

Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Just a quick good night from me. I'm just off to finish packing.
                  "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Good morning, I did a very silly thing yesterday, I had been for my veg etc, it was warm after the fog lifted to I took my jacket off, I came up here with full arms, placed everything on the table, which I never do, my keys and display for the E bike go straight in a basket in the hall, not yesterday, to cut a long story short, I decided to wash my jacket as it is handy when out on the bike and with going away next week I may need it. I emptied all the pockets, closed the zips, scooped it off the table and put it in the machine, I thought it was making more noise than a usual zip does, it was, I had a look and there is the case with my display getting a good wash!!!! I took it out, soaked! Luckily it still works, the case must have saved it!! They can have a downpour of course but I think this was more.

I managed to dry it out, the case it still wet, I went down to the garage a few times to see if it was all working, it was, I decided later to go for a short ride, went out and closed the door with my keys inside!!! Luckily my neighbours have a spare and they were just going out, I got the key from them and got my own keys, an age thing!!!

I was telling my young neighbour, he said it isn't an age thing, he once washed a very expensive watch, as if that wasn't bad enough it also went in the drier, the glass exploded!!

Oma, you would enjoy the lunch with Finn being there as well.

If GD2 can manage it today we are going to make a Christmas cake, for friends of mine.

I got the trousers put together yesterday, I wasn't sure if they were for me, wide legs, I have just tried them on, when they are finished and pressed I think I will like them.

Have a good time in Birmingham ladies.XXX

Comment

Good morning, at the start of a new week.

Lizzie,glad things seem to be working after going in the washer.
                      Lucky, you managed to get the spare key from your neighbours.

Hubby gone to pick his brother up for the car boot.

Doing a roast beef dinner,meat is in the slow cooker.

Off to get showered now.

Have a good meet up ladies.
                      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Good Sunday morning everyone.

Thank you for the lovely cheery start to the day, Nanto. I wonder what your OH will find at the car boot today.

Looking forward to seeing everyone going to Birmingham today, but so wish I would be seeing all our Grannies.
                        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Good morning ladies.

What a day of catastrophes Lizzie!

Thanks Nan2, enjoy the roast beef!

Safe journey Daisy and all travellers.
                          Let's cross our fingers that next time more may join us.

​​​​​​OH leaves for her 2 day golf trip soon. I am being picked up just before 10.

Happy Sunday whatever you are doing.

Comment

Morning ladies two of mine and Gems trains have been cancelled but we can get the next one , means we won’t get to Brum till after 2 pm ,

Lizzie
                            we have done that with keys in the wash even Bs wallet once ,
                            We had to dry the notes on the radiator then take them to the bank to be exchanged 😁
                            I have on several times left my keys in the outside of the door after locking up and drove away ,
                            once the post man found them and posted them through the letter box , another time we were about 2 hours drive away when I realised and had to phone my neighbour to get them .

Nanto
                            enjoy your roast
                            Me and Gem will be having sandwiches on the train 😁

Comment

Oma it will be turned 3 when we get to the hotel. Good job we had already planned lunch on the way!

I recently left my ( prescription) sunglasses on the low flat topped hedge next to our front door! I was away for several hours so when I realised I messaged my neighbour who normally works from home to rescue them. Sod's law he was in the office that day. They were exactly where I had left them when I eventually got home
                              ​​​​​

Comment

We all arrived safely, eventually, in our various ways
                                Lovely to see everyone again and meet Glamma for the first time.
                                We are in our rooms now and will meet up again in Plant's posh room in an hour or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X