Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oma - I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I read somewhere that a 20 minute nap is the ideal length to boost your batteries but not interfere with the coming night's sleep.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Anyone around ?
      Think im alone again
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

No one came to talk to me

Comment

Oh dear Oma. Sorry you were on your own but pleased other nocturnal ladies were absent.

Comment

Oma - poor you, all on your lonesome.

This will either ring a bell for the sleepless ones, or bore you into sleep!

Do you often wake up between 3 am - 5 am? If you wake up at the same time every night, it could be because your body is trying to send you a message. Yes, th...

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Well im hear again im going to read some of my book see if that sends me off

Comment

Hiya Oma. Hope you've dropped off by now. Another one of those sleepless nights for me too.
                "Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them....your smile, your hope, and your courage."

(Doe Zantamata.)

Comment

No Nana was after 4 when I went to bed was still clock watching at 5.15

Comment

You poor things ☹️

I have nights I can't get to sleep for ages, or more often nights when I read for a couple of hours in the early hours having been asleep. Tummy pain from IBS is the usual cause.
                    Nothing to compare to Oma, Nan2 etc, with little sleep night after night.
                    It's a good job you are not a driver Oma, I doubt you would be safe to drive most days!!
                    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Well no sleep in both of us tonight , B went to bed but got up again at 3 so I made us hot Drinks , he's gone back to bed but no use me going yet

Comment

Oma - I hope you don't read this for hours, because you are catching up on that lost sleep. xx

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Oh dear Oma
                          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Went up at 6 and back up again at 8.15 as we had to go out ,
                            My Sisters Anniversary tomorrow and I forgot to post her card so popped over there house but didn't stop as they all absolutely full of cold and don't want B catching it
                            Then we had to go pick some stuff up for his Mam so he can take that tomorrow ,
                            Back in now I feel ok till I stop and sit down

Comment

Oh dear Oma just reading this , I have had a few getting up in the night a few times this week with a cough and it’s exhausting. How you do it on a regular basis trouble is your body gets used to waking up at that time then my sympathies my friend 😮

Comment

Had a nap not enough but feel less washed out , Did two loads of washing during the night and I wanted to iron it this afternoon but for once I said B***er it , it will wait ill tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X