This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Awake!

A while ago we had a thread called, I think, The Wide Awake Club.

Somehow it seems to have got lost in the mists of time, so we thought it was time to start afresh!

If you're awake in the wee small hours pop in here and have a chat.
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Thank you Daisy I didn't come on hear during night I read my book so didn't see it
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Oma - in a way, I hope it's not too popular because if it is it means there are a lot of sleep deprived members, but it's here if needed.
      "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

This cute video may not help you get to sleep, but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway.

Floki the cat meeting Marley & Luna for the first. Just a day later they are already playing with each other.NEW VIDEO of them playing in the snow! https://w...

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Aww how sweet

Comment

Such a cute video. Makes me want to get another pet!
            Always face the sunshine and the shadows fall behind you.

Comment

Very cute...........
              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

So cute
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

This video may not help you get to sleep either (although it's long enough) but it may make you smile in places.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Its not a matter of not getting to sleep for me I have no problem with that,I just need to plod to the bathroom 2/3 times a night xx nice to know someone may be here though xx
                    Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Comment

Well sleep evades me again

Comment

Im still awake

Comment

Oh dear Oma
                          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Oh, Oma. Did you get to sleep eventually.

I wok up about 3 o'clock this morning and took a while to get back to sleep, which is unusual. But then I slept until 7.45, so can't complain.

Glamm - are you wide awake when you've had your little plod to the bathroom?

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Went up at 5.30 Daisy and slept till 8 ,
                              I will have 20 mins doze later , cant seem to go past 20 mins for some reason and fingers crossed if I try for a early night tonight I may be tired enough to sleep

Comment

Working...
                              X