This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite right to leave it Oma!
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Oma - if you do happen to wake up tonight, please do NOT go anywhere near that ironing.
      "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Well im up but not ironing , my ironing board and iron are upstairs so if I tried to get them out it would disturb B so no ironing will wait
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I hope you got a few hours sleep Oma.
          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Oma - there's a law against ironing in the wee small hours - it's a good job you couldn't get at your iron etc. I hope you got some sleep though.
            "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I did I went up just after 4 and I slept till almost 9 so feel much better, I have just done my ironing now I'm dying my hair 😊

Comment

Anyone Awake ?
                Read my book , cant get into it for some reason so having a potter on hear ,

Comment

Good morning Oma. Sorry we weren't here to keep you company, but I hope you got to sleep eventually. xx

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I did Thank you Daisy I went up at 4.45 and slept till 7.45

Comment

Oma - 3 hours is better than nothing. I hope tonight is better. xx

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Well im still up but not for long I hope , I will try going up soon

Comment

Think I may go to bed now night night xx

Comment

Oma - I hope you slept well even if it was rather late. I woke up about 3.30 and it took me ages to get back to sleep, but I resisted the temptation to get up and do anything because my back was aching and I think it needed the rest!

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I didn't sleep well at all Daisy I kept getting cramp in my toes , never mind I survive
                              Hope your back feeling a lot better today xxx

Comment

Oma - your poor toes - I bet that's painful. I know you're always warm, but do you wear bed socks? It might help.

My back isn't so bad today, thanks. x

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                                X