See more
See less

Soap chat!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

The Archers is my favourite Plant
    I used to listen to the omnibus each Sunday, but as OH doesn't listen, I tend to catch it on i player later in the week, usually when some sports event is on TV!
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Natalie Cassidy (Eastenders' Sonia) has had a baby girl. I have noticed her getting bigger and being shot mainly from the back and sitting down for some time. so guessed she was pregnant. Now baby is here! I wonder how they will write her out for a few months?
      OH thinks Kellie Bright (Linda) is pregnant too.
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        Natalie Cassidy (Eastenders' Sonia) has had a baby girl. I have noticed her getting bigger and being shot mainly from the back and sitting down for some time. so guessed she was pregnant. Now baby is here! I wonder how they will write her out for a few months?
        OH thinks Kellie Bright (Linda) is pregnant too.
        Perhaps they will do the same as they did with Tracey Barlow years ago, she was sent upstairs to listen to some music and we never saw her again for years, and then when she did make an appearance she had changed into someone else
        Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

I knew Natalie was pregnant,and I have read that Kelly is as well.
          Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Well I didnt realise she was pregnant, I knew Kelly is from enders. Wonder who the papa of Natalies baby is, as I'm sure at one time she split from her fella for his violence when under the influence.
            Last edited by Libra Gran; 30-08-2016, 05:18 PM.
            "What doesn't kill us,makes us stronger."

Comment

Libra, she did split from her first daughters father, not sure if he was her husband. She has a new fiancé

,http://www.hellomagazine.com/healtha...troduces-baby/

Comment

Do you know I didn't realise this was here! (Or maybe I forgot🙄). I used to watch Corrie but gave up for some reason, then I got stuck into 'stenders but missed a chunk and didn't bother catching up. I haven't missed it either. I am now totally confused as to who lives with who etc.
                Now the Archers, I follow it avidly. I have to catch up most days when doing chores.
                Will Helen lose her children to the scheming Rob? Will she spend the next 12 or more years behind bars? Will Elizabeth succumb to Dr. locke's charms, will the Grundies have to move out of Grange Farm? So many cliff hangers, so much excitement. 😆😆
                Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
                Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Indeed GM! Surely Rob NASTY Titchener will not get custody! The BBC have to consider their readers blood pressure

Comment

Ahh but don't they always imprison the wrong person? Do you remember Susan Carter? And who was it in Corrie? Deadrie I think.😬
                    They have to keep us in outraged mode to keep listening/ watching. I reckon it's curtains for Helen, at least to appeal. 🙀
                    Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
                    Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Ah yes Deidre 'Free the Weatherfield One'

Comment

I'm an occasional Archers listener, but I'm finding the Helen/Rob storyline quite depressing. It's been going on for such a long time, so I just want her to be freed and reunited with her son.
                        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

EASTENDERS

I found it very moving when Pam sad goodbye to Paul. I suppose it is because I now have grandsons of my own.

Why on earth does Mark, Michelle Fowlers son, have an English accent, despite being born and brought up in Florida?? No one in the square seems to find it odd.

Fancy Colin coming back after all these years. A real blast from the past. The first gay character in thix soap, when a gay character was remarkable.

Comment

Who will die on Emmerdale??

Big week on Emmerdale this week. Several characters in the pipeline for death.
                            I hope it is Ashley. Not because I don't like the character, I do. Because I find his storyline hard and I think how hard is is for those actually affected by this.
                            If not him, that nutcase Emma Barton could go. I can't see much hope for her character after this!

Comment

Well I have found it difficult to keep up with EE and didn't realise Colin was back. I remember him in there the first time around, thought he was a lovely character. I like Emmerdale but there is too much jumping in and out of bed, it is it not hard to confuse me at the best of times but I never know when I turn it on who is going to be having it off with who!! I think the Ashley character has been done very sympathetically but, again, I am a bit confused as to what is happening, I completely missed the birth of the new baby. I always mean to watch soaps on catch up but rarely get around to it. To be honest most of the time husband and I are so busy chatting and larking around so miss a lot of stuff we have said we want to watch on TV. Never mind.....
                              If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together

Comment

Zizi, Colin only appeared for one episode. He had invited Dot to his wedding

My OH forgot that Ashley and Laurel had a baby! Once she was born, she wasn't seen or mentioned for weeks!

Comment

Working...
                                X