Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soap chat!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

Zizi, In case you don't Google - Cindy is the late Cindy's daughter, not related at all to Ian but she is to Peter and the late Lucy (half sister) I would have sent her packing long ago!

You may remember there was a week of live Eastenders episode a while ago? Well in one episode Kathy, who we all thought was dead many years ago, appeared briefly, no explanation. It seems she is alive but for some reason no one, including her son Ben knows this, but Phil does. No idea what that is all about atm!!
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

But hasn't Kathy popped up again since? Have I imagined that?
      If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together

Comment

Hmm, I think she may have, but I don't think she said much, or anything!
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Kathy did pop up in an episode after the live week.I think she was in a café with Phil, and he gave her some money.I did read that she was coming back to the show,but I don't know when.
          Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Going to be sad on Coronation Street, they find out that Deirdre has died.

Comment

Yes, I realised that when they were preparing for her return the following day. I haven't seen tonights yet as we have just got in. I presume an accident or something sudden like a heart attack. Always so much sadder when you know the actor has died, not just the character.

Comment

Is Bev Deidre's sister or a friend of hers I seem to remember her but not the part she played ? I must say Ken Roach cannot act for toffee I do think he should bow out gracefully
                Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Comment

Yawn, I dislike soaps as much as you dislike tennis Gemini, they always seem to be shouting at each other. Mind I do listen to the oldest soap, The Archers
                  What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

The Archers is my favourite soap Plant, the one I couldn't be without

Glamma, OH and I recognised Bev, but couldn't quite remember who she was!

Comment

Bev was long time friend of Deirdre.

Comment

Thanks for that Nan2 the actress who plays Bev has been in so many soaps over the years as different characters she always seems to play a miserable woman if I remember rightly
                        Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Comment

She has appeared in lots of TV programmes, but I didn't know until I googled her, that she is relater to the Mills family.

She is the granddaughter of the actress Annette Mills and a grand-niece of the actor Sir John Mills. Actresses Hayley and Juliet Mills are Blake's first cousins once-removed

Comment

Not a fan of any soaps.....so this is all above my head!!!
                            Believe you can and you're halfway there.
                            Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

So sad on Eastenders last night. Shabnams delivery of her baby who had died in the womb.. It must have touched a chord in many viewers.
                              I thought it was sensitively handled.

Comment

I recorded it Gemini, I know it's only a tv programme, but I wanted everything to end happily ever after for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X