Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My tooth pain is definitely on the way out - 8 days after extraction!

It's not raining
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

We've finally got lovely new carpets, and the sun is shining.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

It's Friday again

I got a lovely back-saving baby car seat for my car, and DD and SIL3 and baby are having a weekend away!
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

It's not raining!

My eldest DD's hospital appointment was fairly positive.

Our lost cat was merely trapped in next door's garage overnight.

Comment

My Friday positivity is Fin is coming to visit at tea time ,
            Baby cuddles for me 😁
            Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

The sun's shining and Eva and Cooper are both sunning themselves on the bed.

DS1 finished 10 days of radiotherapy yesterday, so no more daily visits to the hospital for now.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

That's great news Daisy.

Comment

A day late posting.......the lounge is finished, but futniture still not back in place yet!
                  Believe you can and you're halfway there.
                  Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

WeeGranny, that's good news. Are you pleased with it?

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I have been to the dental hygienist and my teeth are sparkling!!
                      Believe you can and you're halfway there.
                      Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

My GS2 got the Gold Card today, for showing great enthusiasm for the class play.

He is the Narrator in the Nativity. He will do it well I'm sure

Comment

The sun has been shining for quite a lot of today, and this morning I did some gardening.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

DD1's biopsy came back clear. Huge sighs of relief!

SIL1 has moved into his own flat now, a positive for everyone.

I have posted my Christmas cards

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              My GS2 got the Gold Card today, for showing great enthusiasm for the class play.

He is the Narrator in the Nativity. He will do it well I'm sure
                              And he did do well, Gem! xx

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I've reached the end of a very busy week with sanity more or less intact!

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                                X