Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeeGranny - after reading so many sad stories of Ukrainians trying to get to safety this is heart-warming to read. I'm so sorry you have had a bad week. Sending hugs. xx
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I have a cold starting, did a Covid Test which was negative, very pleased.
      What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Get better soon Plant. Good news about the negative result.
        Oma, lovely news about M's scan. Our sunny day changed too and it's dull and rainy now.
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Plant - there seem to be a lot of colds about at the moment. I hope it clears up quickly, and thank goodness your test was negative. xx
          "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I'm struggling to find much positivity this week!

BUT .... DD3 has recovered from Covid.
            Although my mum was taken poorly and is Covid positive, she is ok atm.
            Despite exposure to my mum a few days previously, OH and I are testing negative.

Oh and the weather is nice
            “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

The weather is a big positive for me. It's perfect.

I've also finally tested negative today, so that's a positive as well.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                I'm struggling to find much positivity this week!

BUT .... DD3 has recovered from Covid.
                Although my mum was taken poorly and is Covid positive, she is ok atm.
                Despite exposure to my mum a few days previously, OH and I are testing negative.

Oh and the weather is nice
                Gem, glad your mum and DD are doing ok.

Daisy, pleased you are testing negative at last.
                Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

My Friday positive is........ a too good to go box from the Lidl, very difficult to get one at the moment but I managed.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Nanto - thank you. x

Lizzie - that looks very good indeed. Definitely a positive.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Daisy, I took some of it to my neighbour and then the berries to DS1!

Comment

Lizzie - so good to spread the pleasure around like that. Enjoy the items you kept. x

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

This Friday's positivity is that we are here in Florida, having all passed the dreaded pre travel covid test last week

Comment

Gem - that must be one of the most positive positives of the year. x

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Today's positivity.

We had a lovely family holiday and arrived safely home.
                              I have recovered from whatever virus I picked up.
                              The sun is shining.
                              I have two parties to go to this weekend!!

Comment

My Friday positively is
                                GS passing his test , I didn’t cough once during night and Sunday myself DD and MIL are going to Clare’s Baby shower 😁
                                only 4 more weeks till baby arrives 😁
                                Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Working...
                                X