This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday positivity!

We all need positivity, especially these days.
    The idea of this thread is to post once a week about anything good which has happened during that week. It doesn't have to be for ourselves, it could be about someone else's good news, or something in the news.

I will post on Fridays, but post any day you like
    You don't have to limit yourself, if several good things happened that week tell us about them all!

“A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

I will start.

This week I got the results back from my mammogram, all was well
    My mum was well and happy when I visited her yesterday.
    Despite my GS having Covid, he hasn't been poorly.

A week with positives
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I completed and returned three lots of paperwork for DH's 'estate'!!!!

I've also been to yoga and pilates this week.

And viewed a potential house to move to.
      Believe you can and you're halfway there.
      Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

I bought some really comfy Bra’s that do not Dig in 😁
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

That is very important Oma!!!

Comment

Sorry Gem, just read the original posting, but, the bra's are important!

Comment

Had a cataract removed! I still feel like I’ve got someone else’s glasses on but it’s improving every day. 🤓
              Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
              Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Lizzie that was my good positive thing this week so it counts
                Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I feel better than I did two days ago.

I asked for help with my hare painting from an online art group I belong to, and have had several good suggestions.
                  "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Yoga this morning and learnt a trick to get rid of negative thoughts........give them a name! Still trying to decide what name to give mine!

DN called to say she and fiance are finally tying the knot in July and they'd like me to do a reading! Cried tears of happiness for a change!

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
                    Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

We are going out for a meal with friends tomorrow night.

I finally went back to aqua aerobics!

Comment

My very poorly GD1 is back home.
                        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I keep forgetting to post on the Friday Positivity thread on Friday!

I had a couple of nice social times with friends this week, enjoyed aqua class again and ordered a summer dress for my holidays from Next, which I love now it has arrived

Comment

It's Friday again! Time for some positivity.

It's sunny and not raining
                            We have booked a spa and afternoon tea day with two friends to a nice hotel for next month.
                            The three family members who had covid are all now testing negative.

Comment

Lovely sunset and nice and sunny now. I saw a bumble bee on my winter clematis yesterday and the pansies are looking good in the pots.
                              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Working...
                              X