Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have watched a Robin singing in next doors tree outside our front window ,
    Wasn't a fat little thing like some but a big voice made up for it , Not often I hear them sing so it made me smile
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

GD1 is getting stronger. A little bit better each day.

The primroses on the rockery are flowering. I thought they'd been killed when patio man number 1 poured a load of rubble on them. I removed it all, but didn't think the plants had survived. Isn't nature wonderful!

There are buds on the Magnolia Stellata in the front garden.
      "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

A bit late for Friday, but definitely thankful that we survived Storm Eunice without any damage, but thoughts are with those who got the brunt of it.

A small thing, but I'm delighted I found some bergenia plants in the garden centre yesterday. I've been looking for them for ages.
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I'm late too, I don't know why I keep forgetting to post here on Fridays!

My DD3's 20 week scan revealed all is well
          I successfully booked a table for the family at The Rainforest Cafe at Disney Springs for Easter Sunday!
          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

The mislaid deeds are found!!

The sun is shining this morning and the wind has died down completely.
            “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Sun out here too Gem , you sound a bit more positive today xx

I have Haircut this morning always makes me feel better 😁
              Thats my Friday Positivity

Comment

Mine is that the garden is making progress. We've planted three apple trees, dug out a lot of weeds and ordered a couple of plum and pear trees. The patio should finally be totally sorted out today and the lawn levelled and reseeded. All this makes me feel very happy and longing for the better weather.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Slightly late to Friday Positivity, but it was a BIG positive - we have a completion date for my mum's house sale!

Comment

That is a HUGE positive, Gem. At long last. xx

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

My positivity this week is we completed on my mum's house sale!! AT LAST. She is no longer a pauper!
                      Also the sun is shining this morning.
                      General positive news on our forum is that Sum1Ls's OH had a successful outcome for his recent treatment.

A good week (leaving aside all that is going on in the world which we won't bring into this positive space)

Comment

Good news from Sum1Ls is a big positive.

My DS1 had a stable scan result this week.

Meeting up with 2 lovely friends for lunch was another positive.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Great news about your son's scan results Daisy

Comment

Thanks, Gem. The doctors seem very pleased with him, although he's struggling a bit with side effects.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Not for me ( It's been a bad week) but the parents of DD'S Ukrainian friend have made it to the UK. They landed this morning with just three suitcases. But as DD said, they're safe and with their DD, SiL and GS.
                              Believe you can and you're halfway there.
                              Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

Seeing M&Cs 28 week baby scan and everything is perfect
                                MIL enjoying the food we took to her 😂😂😂
                                Not having to climb on worktops to clean cupboard tops , B did it , a big smile from me

Daisy brilliant news 👍

Its also been a nice sunny day till about 15 minutes ago and it’s gone a bit dull but lovely while it lasted .

Comment

Working...
                                X