See less

Rollercoaster days with new baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gem, what would they do without you. I know you will love having the baby, and it will give both of them a chance to get a good night's sleep.
    xx
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

That is a good idea Gem, it will give them both the chance to get a good sleep.xx

Comment

DD's drain is out and all looking good. No follow up appointment unless she's concerned about anything.

DD is so happy. Still sore of course and can't do everything with baby but can hold and feed him .

I will keep him with me all night as planned, so she can rest .

We could see it was hard for SIL to leave him to go to work this morning!
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

That is good news Gem now she can start to recover and look after baby the way she wants ,
          I bet a good nights sleep will do wonders for her ,
          Hope Baby sleeps well for you xxxx
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I hope your DD and her OH can now have a more relaxed time with the little one.
            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

That's good news, Gem. Although I feel sorry for baby's Daddy having to go back to work before they've had a chance to have some normal time all together.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Daisy, he is only going to work three days a week for the first month back (not sure of there is a 4th day working from home?) He would prefer 3 days week now they have the baby, but they can't afford that permanently. He isn't working today and they are both going to the baby friendly cinema screening in town
                Tomorrow one of DD's friends from pregnancy yoga is bringing her baby to visit DD, and on Sunday DD's dad had invited all the DDs and families round for lunch. So, lots of lovely 'normal life' type things for DD3 to look forward to.

I will start a new thread about DD and baby's stay with us. All good though
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

DD3 and baby looking good.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Gem, what a lovely photo of DD3 and baby E. He is gorgeous and looking very alert and happy. I'm sure everyone will enjoy they enjoyed the nice "normal" social occasions.

It's good that his Daddy can get a bit of time at home. I think we were lucky for our OHs to get a week off work (taken as part of annual leave) when our babies were born.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

What a lovely photo , DD looks well and relaxed, Baby is gorgeous and watching Mum intently isn’t he 😁❤️
                      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Working...
                      X