No announcement yet.

Thought for the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life begins at 40, but so do fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, and the tendency to tell a story to the same person three or four times.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Finding the right people is more important than finding the right direction.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Today I have been more useless than the "G" in "lasagne".

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Taking your bra off at the end of a super long day is quite possibly one of the best feelings ever.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

My favourite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch. I call it lunch.

​​​​​​

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Great Daisy, love them
              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

If you can't remember the last time you were alone in your bathroom you may be a cat (or dog) person.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Ours only comes in in the morning, wondering why we have gone in there before feeding him! When we had more cats there was often one in there.
                  “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Eva nudges the door open if you happen to close it before she gets there. If she doesn't manage to open the door she lies down and waits for you!

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I'm trying to elevate small talk to medium talk.

​​​​​​

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I've reached the stage where my train of thought often leaves the station without me.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Procrastinate now. Don't put it off.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

LOL, wise advice
                            “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

My lack of dusting skills will finally pay off at Hallowe'en.

​​​​​​

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Not that long now Daisy, I think we had better put the dusters away ​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X