See less

Thought for the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gme - I like that thought - it's lovely.
    xx
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

How often do you find a person that admires your little weird habits, puts up with your sh*t, and can still say they like you at the end of the day?

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

When we have each other we have everything.

​​​​​​

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

​​​​​​

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Rock bottom has built more heroes than privilege.

​​​​​​

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Creative people don't have a mess. They have ideas lying around everywhere.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I'll tell OH this
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Gem - I chose this 'thought' to encourage you to put the duster down and pick up your art work.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Learn to say "no" without explaining yourself.

​​​​​​

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

There are short cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

So when is "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Does anyone else have a plastic bag full of plastic bags in their house, or is it just me?

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

​​​​​​

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I love that one Daisy
                                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X