Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell us about films you have seen.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

Zizi we saw “Another mother’s son” a while ago and I found it very moving.The courage of those people was amazing and humbling.

Comment

Yes clover I cried. All seemed so unnecessary didn’t it?
      If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together

Comment

Yes it really did.

Comment

I'm sure both our GDs would love the Paddington film. I keep a pile of Paddington story CDs in the car and they always ask for one.
          "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

We saw Murder on The Orient Express today and enjoyed it very much.

We are going to see Paddington2 on Wednesday night. Most unusual for us to see 2 films in one week, or even one month!
            Our friend who works at the hospital and gets cheaper seats for NHS workers has 2 tickets she hasn't had time to use and won't before they expire on 30th. So, off we go
            “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

We loved Paddington 2 as well
              “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I am going to see Wonder today, I will let you know what it is like
                What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

On the BBC Film Review this morning they mentioned “A Matter of Life and Death” one of my favourite films. I thought it was going to be remade but he was talking as if it was going to be re-released in its original form. It had David Niven in, one of my favourite actors, and he was supposed to be an RAF Pilot during WW2 who ditched in the sea. He survived but apparently God had decided it was his time and there wasn’t a kind of Heavenly court for him to fight his case for remaining on earth with his pretty sweetheart.

if it is released again I will definitely go and see it. I used to have it on video but as with all videos it is fine now. By the way the bloke who does the reviews annoys me immensely. I am sure he is a nice bloke but he is so S M U G.
                  If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together

Comment

We watched Nativity 3 Where's my Donkey today ,
                    Very funny , Martin Clunes played a good part
                    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Enjoyed the fil Wonder I saw this week. The child actor was the star.
                      What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Working...
                      X