Announcement

Collapse

keeping daisy and her family

in our thoughts at this time xxxxxx
See more
See less

TV, what do you like, what would you recommend?

Collapse
X

TV, what do you like, what would you recommend?

A thread to talk about what sort of programmes we like, and things we recommend.

Chat away!
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

I am not a TV person, I was thinking only yesterday, I have always watched Casualty, from the start, when I worked shifts and had the late shift on a Saturday I would record it, also when DH was home as he always had his choices. When I bought this Mac I got 3 months Apple TV so I am trying to use that, DS1 will ask "what have you watched mum?", I started on a series the other evening, it is called Trying, a little dragged out, but, I am watching!

My mother could have the TV on all the time sometimes not knowing what was on!!!! She did watch all her soaps though!!!

Comment

Lizzie I’m not a big telly watcher ,
      I do like recently on morning TV a programme called Scam intercepters. They stop people being scammed from the Indian call centres pretending to be from Amazon or the bank.

I like a good comedy like Miranda or Catherine Tate
      A good period Drama and
      some of the hospital ones where they are doing all these operations very clever people .

Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

My TV interests are so varied, it would take me forever to list all that I like.

Actively dislike all sports apart from ice skating or gymnastics.
        Hate things like Love Island, Married at First Sight etc (although to be fair I haven't actually watched any!)
        Hate the very idea of Sewing Bee!

I can usually find something to interest me on TV or Netflix. We record a lot and rarely watch much live TV.

I spend too much time online and I read every day, but I do like my telly time
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I like to watch to watch the soaps, but hubby hates them.
          I record them and watch them when i'm on my own, in peace.
          Like you Gem, i hate things like Love Island.
          Also, i like watching things that are true stories.
          Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

If I want to be cheered up and to laugh out loud I watch Would I lie to you

Comment

Working...
            X