Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sport on television

Collapse
X

Originally posted by Nana View Post
    Plant I always think of you when it's Wimbledon series, as I know you're a fan.Bet you're fed up that Tim Henman's not playing this year?

Oma how can you not like footie when your GS is such a great little player?😉
    Nana I must admit ...Im a bad Nana .. I have only ever watched 1 of his matches … ( hangs head in shame )
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Never mind Oma. I'm sure you & B will have a front seat ticket when he plays in the World cup.👍
      "Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them....your smile, your hope, and your courage."

(Doe Zantamata.)

Comment

Grandad will that's for sure
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I do have a mild interest in Football having 2 sons and five grandsons and also for being volunteered years ago to be the weekly "washer woman" for the team kits when my boys played for local teams.
          I can manage for next couple of weeks as hubby is only interested in England games and I can always go into the bedroom if there is anything special I want to watch but at the moment I am enjoying the nice weather outside of an evening and catching up on some well deserved book reading.
          Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Comment

I realise that I'm not bothering too much about all the wretched sport on tv at the moment, and I have come to that conclusion because whatever is on when sport isn't is just as bad as the sport programmes! Does that make sense?

Glamm - I've been sitting in the garden with a book and a glass of wine as well! ")

It was lovely at dog training last night! Nobody even mentioned football!!!!!
            "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Apparently we will be watching Saturday’s game in a pub in Liverpool, OH and BIL seem confident that we will find somewhere with ample seating and won’t be too crowded...... to quote my dear mum ...”We’ll see “
              What worries me is that as the last match went to penalties I was too nervous to watch and I had to go into the space room and hide , where can I go if the same thing happens again
              Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Well. As some of you may remember, this Saturday is my second daughter's family celebration for her 40th birthday which is a few days later.
                Kick off of the party is 4 ish, kick off for the other event is 3 o clock! Neither of my daughters (as you know the third is in Canada) are interested in football, neither are their husbands really. My ex husband and his wife ( at whose house we are holding the party) are keen, as is my OH, so I think they will all have half an eye on the screen. My poor DD
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Gem - I feel sorry for people who have got special events booked for Saturday. I remember photographing a wedding on Cup Final day once, and al the men glued themselves to the bar - I felt really sorry for the bride, who had spent months planning her special day. Thank goodness there are some members of your family who will happily ignore the match and help your DD to celebrate her 40th.
                  "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                  X