Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Welcoming Picture

Collapse
X

Clover - what a fabulous view (and a lovely photo). I couldn't quite read the inscription on the trophy your GD is holding - what was it for? She looks very happy - she's got such a sweet smile. Is that your garden - it's beautiful.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Thanks very much Daisy.
      Lucy won the Key Stage 3 award for German.
      Yes that's my garden.I've always wanted Sweet Williams so I'm really pleased how they've turned out.

Comment

Well done to her, Clover. She must have worked really hard to get that.

I love Sweet Williams too - they're one of my all-time favourites. I've only grown them once though - yours have don well.
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Well done young lady, hasn't GD got lovely hair.
          What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Thanks again ladies.
            Plant ,GD barely had any hair when she was born and it wasn't until she was about 3 that she achieved her heart's desire of having hair long enough to put in a (tiny) ponytail.

Comment

Lovely photo Clover, and well done to your GD
              “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

GJ did you ever get your painting? If so I'd love to see the one you chose.
                "Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them....your smile, your hope, and your courage."

(Doe Zantamata.)

Comment

Working...
                X