Collapse

sending love

to dear Daisy and her family
See more
See less

Heated airers

Collapse
X

My DD2 didn't even have a washing line pre pandemic, despite having a massive garden. Everything went in the dryer, whatever the weather.
    Being at home more in lockdown saw the arrival of a washing line! They still use it at times in the summer.
    My other DD's hang washing outside in good weather like their mum!
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

No washing line for me, I can no longer carry wet washing up steps to my lawn and cannot remove and replace a line to hang it on so I have had to resort to a dryer and a airer for things I don’t tumble dry. My mother had a long line going down the garden with a clothes prop.
      What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

That sounds the best solution for you Plant.
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Plant, I'd love a long washing line and a prop - I think things dry so much better than on a rotary clothes line.

Gem, same with my DIL2. They had no washing line until lockdown, and I don't think it gets much use now, either.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
          X