Read to the end! I got them at last.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved the poem Sum1.
    OH is relatively new wearer. He went to Boots and tried the lot! He ended up with ‘Phonak’. They come with a charger, so no batteries to worry about, and like Daisy’s, they are linked to his phone so he can adjust them anywhere, any time. Total cost was £2, 300. He has very narrow ear canals so has the smallest fitting. You can’t see them in his ear at all. I’m very happy with them, I hardly ever have to repeat myself now. Worth every penny just for that alone. 😁
    Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Grauntie between OH and my mum ( who can only hear if I shout in her ear) I repeat myself all the time !
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Oma View Post
        Daisy B gets his batteries free for first 4/5 years also,
        only thing is they are tiny to hold ,
        A few times I have tried changing them for him but they ping out of my fingers
        Either they are tiny or I have fat sausage fingers that don’t work 😂😂😂
        Oma - one of the first things the audiologist did was check I could actually change the tiny batteries. I've got several friends who have got rechargeable ones though. It's got easier with practice.

Gem - it must be exhausting constantly having to repeat yourself. It's a good job you love them. x
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I charge mine overnight and replace something in them every two months! All came with the aids from Boots. Mine are over the ear, I was advised that my ear weren't suitable for in-ear ones. Check up every six months.
          I wouldn't be without mine now!!
          With Boots you can spread the cost of them over a period of time. canals
          Believe you can and you're halfway there.
          Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

Working...
          X