See less

Welcome December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December no birthdays but lots of events going off week commencing 9th nativity play for twins but it’s a 5 pm
    performance so the day is our own, 6 th a sleepover of eldest g/d
    10th eldest g/d carol service in the afternoon , 11 th. meet up of the northern gals with one interloper well I say interloper she was a northern lass before she moved darn sarf 😬 looking forward to that, by then my tan will have worn off 😥
    12 th dentist and I have had a bit of toothache hope it’s not much and a much needed haircut In the afternoon
    Week beginning 16 th out with the girls I used to work with but missing a much loved friend still after 3 years
    17 th lunch with old school friends , twins pick up 18th 20 th my Botox injections that is one thing I am dreading but needs must, and 21st twins sleepover
    23rd panto in Leeds Red Riding Hood oh yes it is .
    I have Dd and family Xmas day and DS and family Boxing Day day then I might breathe

Comment

Sunshine,always good to get your cards posted early.
      I posted mine on Friday.
      Niece in Wigan rang me tonight. Asked if she could send all the family cards,for me hand out.
      Saves a bit on postage.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Nanto - along with everything else, you're the family postie. I hope she doesn't leave them too late.
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
        X