X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome December

The last month of the year.
    Of course it will be Christmas soon.
    Nothing else for us this month,no December birthdays.

Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

What a nice welcome to December Nan2
    No birthdays for us either, just DD2's wedding anniversary on 19th.

Lots of lovely things going on however.
    I like December!
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Lovely graphic Nan2.

yay, now we can open our advent calendars. Will report back on the cheese one I got for DH 🧀

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss

Comment

Please do Enfys
        I wonder who will be first to the GransRus Advent Calendar?!
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Wow - this year has sped by!

This month? Well, there's Christmas, of course, and New Year's Eve, of course, and birthdays -

My beautiful, bouncy, cheeky GD2 will be 6 on the 27th, and my clever, funny, kind God-daughter will be 31 on the 28th.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Three birthdays this month 4th, 8th and 13th. 4 Christmas lunches and 1 Christmas tea. I have now been put on the village elderly list and have an invitation to a tea and entertainment at the local Senior School. I am going because my friend, who doesn't get out much, needs a lift.
            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Good afternoon ladies ,

Nanto thank you for that very seasonal graphic

Enfys a cheese Advent , that's something Storm would love

Plant lots to look forward too xx

Daisy we only have 1 birthday this month , B's sister on 31st

Gem my sisters 53rd Anniversary is on the 17th , my Brothers 53rd would have been on the 10th but they of course separated this year

Been very busy this morning putting Decs and tree up , love to see them up but hate the process ,
              Need to do a little ironing but I really cant be bothered .

Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

The. Geese advent calendar was a success. A decent size piece of cheese which he enjoyed. Of course, he didn’t read the instructions and opened it.upside down so all the cheeses fell out!! Luckily, they were all individually wrapped 😀

He’s an engineer.........doesn’t need instructions 🤣😆😂

Comment

Two Birthdays( DD 11th and DS 28th) not good family planning there, and our Anniversary on 18th. Can't believe my DS will be 40!!
                  Believe you can and you're halfway there.
                  Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

My post above......Geese calendar should read Cheese!!! Predictive text 😱

Comment

I was fascinated by the Geese advent calendar Enfys

Comment

Originally posted by Enfys View Post
                        My post above......Geese calendar should read Cheese!!! Predictive text 😱
                        You have to love predictive text, don't you.

I'm glad OH liked his calendar though. How is your chocolate one?

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Can I post my Christmas cards now please?
                          My Grandaughter will be 18 on Christmas Eve. Where did that time go.
                          Always face the sunshine and the shadows fall behind you.

Comment

Haha Sunshine. Of course you can. It doesn't seem 5 minutes since your GD was born. Is she having a party?

It's not long till you go on your December cruise is it?

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Perfectly fine to post cards now Sunshine. I possibly would if I had written them!
                              In fact I did write 2 cards and wrap 2 presents today. I am meeting my friends for our Christmas meal on Wednesday night, so I had to get them done in order to take them with me It's a start at least!

Comment

Working...
                              X