Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Plant for becoming a great grandma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to Plant for becoming a great grandma.

Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Many congratulations, Plant. What wonderful news.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Lovely news 😀

Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Many congratulations Plant.How wonderful.

Comment

Comment

Thanks everyone, no name or weight yet, Mum only had paracetamol and a tens machine, can't wait to see him. DD just sent pic. on FB messages, it brought tears to my eyes, he looks so small and my GS's is holding him. I suppose they might be home today, everyone very excited, first GC on both sides. If I was clever enough I could post the pic.
            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Congratulations to you & your family.x
              "Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them....your smile, your hope, and your courage."

(Doe Zantamata.)

Comment

What wonderful news Plant.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                "What doesn't kill us,makes us stronger."

Comment

Wonderful news Plant. How lovely to have another tiny to cuddle. X
                  Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
                  Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

No name yet, he was very tiny, only 5.11 lbs. Hope to see him soon, they are not home yet.
                    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Congratulations Plant. That is wonderful news x
                      Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Oh what lovely news!!
                        I will post a graphic tomorrow
                        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Congratulations! It's been a while since we had a new baby on here !
                          Grandmothers are just antique little girls - author unknown

Comment

So happy for you all Plant and a big congratulations to you for joining the Great Grandmas Club I think Glamma and Teragram are already members!
                            Looking forward to hearing all about the new arrival.

“A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Plant, there's something very special about being the first grandchild on both sides. My GS1 was the first and all us grandparents were so delighted. I hope baby and mummy are home soon, and you get your first cuddle. Xxx
                              "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                              X