Thought for the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daisy View Post
    How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

Less than 2!
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

LOL, Gem.
      "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes ... including you.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Friendship is when people know all about you but love you anyway.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

How do you know when it's time to tune your bagpipes? (Sorry Wee Granny)

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Oh I really don't like bagpipes!!!
              “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Oh Gem im opposite I LOVE the Bagpipes
                Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I like to hear bagpipes as well Oma.
                  Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

I like to hear them as well - there's something very soulful and emotional about them.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

DD1 lived in Edinburgh for many years. I heard them a lot but they never grew on me!

Comment

I believe in kindness. Also in mischief.

​​​​​​

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

If you haven't found it yet, keep looking.

​​​​​​

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                                X