See less

Thought for the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm at a place in my life where errands are starting to count as going out.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

🤣🤣🤣 That is so true 🤪
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I don't always go the extra mile, but when I do it's because I missed my exit.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Apparently exercise helps you with decision making. It's true. I went for a run this morning and decided I'm never going again.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Did you know that if you spell "muffins" backwards that is what you do when you take the out of the oven?

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

🤣🤣🤣love that 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Happiness is not having to set the alarm clock.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

After a few early mornings (one with a baby 'alarm clock' ) I agree!
                    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Get one for me Daisy 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Oma View Post
                          Get one for me Daisy 😁

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I woke up this morning determined to drink less, eat right and exercise ... But that was four hours ago - when I was younger and full of hope.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

If I learned anything in my 22 years on earth it's that it's ok to lie about your age.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I have many hidden talents. Just wish I could remember where I hid them.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                                X