Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My View!

Collapse
X

My View!

This was my view in the theatre tonight. All I could see were two musicians one side and half a person on the other. Every time I tried to look round the side of her head she moved it to that side!
    The show was called Back to Bacharach. It wasn't the best with loud screechy singing from the female vocalists. We moved to the back at half time and the view was better but I can't say the same for the singing. 😬
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.

Oh dear Grauntie, some hair style.
    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Not the best night out then 😕
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Oh I'm sorry but this made me titter. My sense of humour im afraid. Not funny for you Graunty tho' I know. 🙈
        "Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them....your smile, your hope, and your courage."

(Doe Zantamata.)

Comment

You enjoyed it then GM.
          Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Add to that the nice lady on my right who was very concerned about the amount of dust on top of the boxes at the side (we were in the circle). 🙄 Mind you, the dust swirling in the spotlights did give me something fascinating to watch.
            Nana, it was funny after I'd got over the initial annoyance. It must have looked very funny with quite a few people with their fingers in their ears during a few numbers as the singer murdered 'Alfie' and others.
            The cast were also raising money for breast cancer which is a cause close to my heart....well it would be I suppose 😆😆, so all was not lost.

Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
            Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Oh dear GM, what a night. But glad you could see the funny side .
              "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss

Comment

How flippin' annoying. I often rant, quietly to OH that tall people should be made to sit at the back!!!!
                At least the night was in a good cause Grauntie, so not all was lost.
                Last night we watched the film about Florence Foster Jenkins. I hope the screechy singing wasn't that bad
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I would have had to resist temptation from looking in my handbag for some scissors !
                  Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

I feel that lady should be directed to her nearest "Boots Chemist" for a bottle of "John Frieda Frizze Ease"that style reminds me of an early Susan Boyle cut.So pleased money was raised for the cause if nothing else sounds as if you should have all been issued with ear defenders on entrance. lol.
                    Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Comment

GM - I'm glad the performance was for a good cause - otherwise I don't give much for the cast's chances in the commercial theatre! LOL

That lady in front of you is the one who usually sits in front of me, next to a 6'6" bloke who likes to keep his fedora on!!! "D
                      "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I sent it to the DDs. They thought it very funny. DD1 asked if I spat my popcorn at it and thinking about it I was sucking a Werthers....
                        Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Working...
                        X