sending love

to dear Daisy and her family
See more
See less

This Will be Interesting Ladies.

Collapse
X

Thanks Glamma, I have it set to record
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I have just watched the program, it was so different to the usual so called 'celebrity ' trash we have on some channels!
      It was very interesting, and at the moment everyone gets on so well together so let's hope that continues.
      I will certainly be watching it again next week.
      Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

Watched it, not sure but I will watch it next week
        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I watched it but need to watch again as I started dozing half way through it,and woke up to see Wayne Sleep tap dancing he is certainly quite fit after being so poorly and good luck to him with his recovery but I don't think it lived up to expectations it seemed more of a tour of the area and some of the older Indian Ladies where looking quite bemused at the antics of the celebs when they gave the lunch invite catered for by Rosemary.
          Keep Calm,You're Fabulous

Comment

I think It would have been better if they hadn't used so called celebraties.

Comment

I think you may be right there Plant,they could have asked on here for some volunteers couldn't they ? not that I fancy India really its somewhere that just does not seem to excite me at all,although my brother went there and loved it.

Comment

I only watched the first one last night but looking forward to tonight, I don't know if you listen to Clare Balding on a Sunday morning she was talking to Patti Boulee excuse spelling she is a devout Catholic and was saying she was surprised no one wanted to say grace at the table and that Marion was annoyed Patti suggested it and said it was quite unecassary, I know Marion to be of the Jewish faith but it's live and let live she is a feisty figure bordering on rude I think but like to watch her

Comment

We haven't watched it yet, must catch up with you all!
                  “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I agree Qwerty about Miriam Margolies.I have liked her as an actress but didn't take to her "au naturel"so to speak.Ithought her to be very bossy and rude.It will be interesting to see how the series develops

Comment

I agree about MM Clover but she is very vulgar

Comment

Marion is not one of my favourite celebrities I must say far too outspoken and no manners at all,and whilst I go on about her wouldn't you think she could afford to do something with her hair she looks a sight imo,waiting to see to-nights episode and how things go.

Comment

Working...
                        X