sending love

to dear Daisy and her family
See more
See less

45 Years

Collapse
X

45 Years

We've just returned from seeing this film. It stars Tom Courtney and Charlotte Rampling and is quite the best film I've seen for years. They are about to celebrate their 45th anniversary and so much of what happens in the film (said and unsaid) will resonate with our generation. The performances were superb. I even shed a few tears at the end and that's saying something.

I havnt heard of this film but will try and get to see it thanks sum1Ls

Comment

I have had a look Sum but it isn't at any of our main film theatres it was released on 28 th August it seems to be at quiet obscure pl.aces the nearest being 20 mls away wonder if I can get it on sky films wathced the trailer looks really good

Comment

Sounds good, must try to find it.
        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Will have to look out for it! We have a cinema called the lighthouse that shows unusual films but oh says the seats are really uncomfortable.
          xx

Comment

Sum1Ls - it sounds very interesting, and the sort of film that would make me seek out a cinema to see it!
            "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I will look for it!
              “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Not heard of this film, but it sounds good.
                Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Working...
                X