Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sport, sport and more sport!

Collapse
X

Sport, sport and more sport!

I know I complain about this every summer, but here I go again!

There seems to be very little on TV apart from sport at the moment. I know in reality there is, especially in this age of Netflix etc. But when you live with a sport lover there may as well be nothing else on!

Football seems to be on day and night literally. Golf is ever present. We have just had some French tennis, now tennis from Eastbourne and next week flipping Wimbledon!
    We do have a bedroom telly and sometimes one of us will watch up there. I'm heading there in a minute! Soaps are all disrupted and Richard Osman House of Games has been booted out this week

“A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Luckily B only watches certain football games , I don’t watch much TV so the odd match is ok by me .
    I couldn’t stand it if he was a sports fanatic , I would live in the bedroom 😁
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Well, we are so different, I love sport on television. Don’t watch soaps, like quizzes, mystery and detective programmes. I am not a keen football watcher. Love tennis, Rugby, used to watch a lot of snooker when OH was alive. Michael Kitchen is my favourite actor.
      What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Plant, I would like to be a sport watcher just to make life easier.

I just cant raise any interest as there is no 'plot'! I like dramas and lots of fictional and non fictional TV but there has to be something happening other than a game or match.
        As you say we are all different. My OH avidly follows many sports.
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I like a good period drama , love Bridgeton , a good comedy goes down well ,
          Dont watch any soaps or reality anything with celebrity in the title , never watch crime dramas ,
          We are all different be boring if we were the same 😁
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Plant with the exception of soaps I like all the programmes you dislike!! Strange how our tastes vary. It’s the same with food. What one person adores another can’t stand!

Comment

Perhaps we ought to keep this thread going and report what we have watched and whether we liked it and recommend it. Oma, I too like period drama. I do watch a lot of television as I am alone most evenings.
              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Plant I seem to remember we had a thread called what we are watching on TV or something like that.
                I will look for it, and if want find it we'll start a new one.

Comment

Working...
                X