Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More football!

Collapse
X

More football!

Last night there was a football match on both BBC1 and ITV. I have just checked tonight's schedule and more of the same

We have Netflix and do have a second TV , but not everyone does. Do we need sports coverage on two main channels? I can just hear my mum, who loved her soaps and in later years could only watch live TV. She would have had a lot to say!
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Gem, even my OH, who actually likes football and enjoys watching a good game, commented last night about the football on two channels. We have got Netflix, and record various programmes, but it's getting beyond a joke with football coverage.
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I think dedicate one channel and leave the rest for normal programming.

Some people only have the TV for company it’s their life line , then the powers that be go and take all their programs off for sport,
      I don’t watch a lot of TV so doesn’t bother me really but even B said it’s ridiculous 😡
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I suppose I can’t complain, I have been enjoying the Rugby but at least they are showing one game at a time and the players are well behaved.
        What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

For years i have always said there should be a channel just for sport.
          Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

There's more of the same again tonight.
            "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I don't mind the football being on as I am more than happy to snuggle down in bed and watch the TV in the bedroom.
              As well as Sky , ( not Sy cinema, too expensive) we have Netflix and Amazon Prime so I can usually find something to watch
              I watched Desperate Measures on Netflix last night, its a 4 part series but I watched the entire series in one night. It's very good.
              Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

I quite like binge watching like that Mimi if it's something good.
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Working...
                X