Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Masked Singer

Collapse
X

The Masked Singer

I hate this programme! We watched a couple of the first series and I said never again!

However on Sunday found out that S's niece's OH had not only been in this series but won the final.
    So we downloaded the final and watched it yesterday. He was very good and we couldn't understand why none of the judges identified him, as his voice is very distinctive. The majority of the judges correctly guessed the other two finalists.

The best part was seeing on S's niece's Instagram account them watch Saturday nights show with their little boy, just 6. His reaction when the mask was removed and he saw it was daddy was priceless

I don't think it has converted me to the programme, but we did enjoy that episode
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Like you, Gem, I cannot stand the programme. Davina McCall has gone to rock bottom in my estimation and the presenter drives me potty with his soppy sing song voice.
    That said, I would have loved to have seen the winner’s little boy’s reaction. 😁
    Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Grauntie, I cant abide Davina either!
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Never watched it but I did see the clip on my google feed of his little boy realising it was Daddy 😁
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I've never seen it, but the little boy must have been so surprised to see his daddy.
          "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

We have never watched it. Alovely surprise for the little boy though.
            Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

I also dislike The Masked Singer .
              The judges are not unlike the ones on Britain's got talent . They pradrade about trying to be bigger than the acts on stage. The audience are encouraged to respond hysterically to the very sight of them. And don't even get me started on Gladiators!
              Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

We are of the same thinking Mimi
                I hate these programs and the over the top reactions , to Americanised( if that’s a word) for me .
                Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Working...
                X