Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crooners

Collapse
X

Crooners

We went to our local theatre last night to see Crooners. I was not sure what to expect but it was very funny with great singing of songs from the crooner era. The accompaniment was by the ‘mini Big Band’, they were fantastic.
    The humour was down to one man, (of three). Quite a lot of it was risqué, some schoolboy humour but funny nonetheless. If the show comes your way and you don’t mind a bit of smut. do go and see it .
    Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.

I'll look out for it Grauntie
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it Grauntie.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Will keep an eye out for that GM , it sounds a good show 😁
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Grauntie, that sounds an entertaining show - I shall look out for it.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Grauntie I have just noticed this thread.
            We saw them yesterday evening.
            A fantastic show . Would definitely see it again
            Bring me sunshine in your smile.

Comment

The show was totally unexpected from my point of view Mimi. I thought it would be just singing. I was very pleasantly surprised. We will go again too.
              Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
              Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Well that's two recommendations now
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Working...
                X