sending love

to dear Daisy and her family
See more
See less

Theatre trip

Collapse
X

Theatre trip

On Thursday I went to Swansea Grand Theatre to see “The Mousetrap” I’d never seen it so when I spotted it was on I booked. I enjoyed it and am happy to say I spotted the culprit before the end. Of course I couldn’t be sure until they were revealed at the end. In the interval I heard several other people’s guesses as I went for an ice cream!
    I expect most of you ladies have seen it so now I feel part of the club!

I haven’t seen it, I would love to see it if it came to our local theatre.
    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Oh I'm glad you enjoyed it Clover

We went to see it a few years ago and were quite disappointed. Several years previously my mum had looked forward to it so much, and she and dad saw it in London. She told me it didn't (in her opinion) live up to the hype and like you they guessed the culprit!

We waited to see it locally once we were prewarned. It was OK and I'm glad to have seen it, as a Thing To Do, but I have seen better Agatha Christies!
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Clover, I still haven't seen it. I've tried a couple of times (in London) but it was always booked up.

Well done on getting the culprit. xx
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
        X