sending love

to dear Daisy and her family
See more
See less

Bargain Hunt!

Collapse
X

Bargain Hunt!

My OH and our friend H are applying to go on BBC's Bargain Hunt!
    We all love the programme and they are keen to take part.

I will keep you all posted
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Let us know when they are on television.
    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Plant I will, if they get on! I imagine there is quite a gap between filming and transmission.
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Gem, I like the programme (apart from them all doing that silly kick thing at the end!) and think it must be great fun to take part in. Keep us posted.

My OH's cousin took part in Escape to the Country a few years ago, and she thoroughly enjoyed that, although in the end they changed their moving plans.
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

We quite like the kick thing

Comment

Ooo exciting , I must admit I’m with Daisy I hate the kick
            Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

We often record it and don't turn it off until after the Kick

Kate Bliss is my favourite I would want her for her superior silver and jewellery knowledge. There are quite a few of them we really like though.

Neither of them want Gary Pe as he seems to often be widely wrong with his advice and his Bonus Buys!

Comment

I like Bargain Hunt and either watch or record every day. I’m amazed at the knowledge of some of the younger experts. I especially like Catherine Southern.Charles Hanson has plenty of personality and is certainly enthusiastic!

Comment

I like those two as well Clover!

Comment

I agree I don’t think Gary is very good , Kate has a lovely smile
                    I like Izzie too she’s full of fun
                    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

They haven't heard anything yet....

Comment

Well, you said it might take some time, Gem. Keeping fingers crossed for them. If they do get on I will definitely record it, even the kick!

Reading comments on the experts, I realise I don't know any of their names except Izzie, not even the small dark Scottish lady who is a lookalike for a friend of mine. I think sometimes the contestants are unlucky when their items get put into an auction with very few bidders.
                        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Anita is the small dark Scottish lady Daisy. In more recent episodes her hair is mostly grey with a shorter style, which suits her!

Comment

Gem, thank you. She is so much like my friend that I can only think of her as "P".

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Catherine Southern reminds me of a friend of ours and I call her 'A' !

Comment

Working...
                              X