to dear Daisy and her family
See more
See less

Stupid programs

Collapse
X

Stupid programs

We were talking about this last night ,
    The trash that’s on TV and the fact they will make a program out of anything ,
    For example this so called Celebrity save our sperm 🙄
    For gods sake who are these so called “celebrities “

Fair enough make a documentary about problems with low sperm count but to stick the title Celebrity on the front of everything is ridiculous,

Its trash TV and these people are either want to be’s, Nobody’s, or has been’s,
    Who will appear at the opening of a envelope if it will get their faces on TV.

Nothe wonder I watch very little 😡
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

If we see a tv programmes that have celebrity in the title,we don't watch them.
    I love to watch Gogglebox,but never watch the celebrity ones.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

There are obviously people who will watch this sort of thing!

I agree there seem to be so many 'Celebrity' versions of programmes now.
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

It is the same here, I hardly ever watch TV because of that, if there is something interesting on I will record it, if it is no good I delete it!!!

I was next door yesterday for the mans birthday, they were all discussing TV, adverts etc, I can't join in as I never see them!

Comment

I am very choosy what I watch, there certainly are some rubbish programmes on atm I do watch Prime and Netflix and of course, at present I am watching Wimbledon. Being on my own a lot, I do rely on the television.
          What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

We have had the television on quite a lot more than usual while we were away - usually full volume to shut out the noise of the rain battering the caravan.

OH has been more than happy to watch Wimbledon in the afternoons, but it was only yesterday that we discovered a very old series called "Tales of the Unexpected" (Roald Dahl) on Sky Arts. I remember watching the series quite often in the early 1980s (I think). It was a bit like meeting an old friend telling you a short story with a twist at the end.

http://www.networkdvd.net/product_info.php?products_id=681This clips is taken from the episode 'Neck', starring Michael Aldridge, Joan Collins, Peter Bowles ...

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Daisy, we used to dub that program 'tales of the utterly predictable '
              ​​​
              “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                Daisy, we used to dub that program 'tales of the utterly predictable '
                ​​​
                I'm easily fooled by TV dramas, Gem!
                "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

OH and I used to watch that programme Daisy.
                  What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Working...
                  X