sending love

to dear Daisy and her family
See more
See less

Sport on TV - poll

Collapse
X

Sport on TV - poll

Tongue in cheek, but which sports would you like to see even more of on tv: (choose as many as you wish!)

Football
    0%
    Rubgy
    20.00%
    Cricket
    0%
    Athletics
    20.00%
    Cycling
    0%
    Golf
    0%
    F1
    0%
    A 3-hour film watching paint dry
    80.00%
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

My vote goes to the paint drying video, with lovely soothing music in the background, or some 60s and 70s tunes
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Gem - so does mine.
      "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Same for me.
        Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

And me also , watching paint dry would be a better sport .
          Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

OH DEAR, I am definitely in the minority. You left gymnastics, swimming, athletics and diving off the list for me. I admire athletes and team players very much. The only thing I can’t stand is motor racing.
            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I knew you would be along to support sport Plant

I'm sure there are other sports fans on this forum. If my OH had a vote she would probably have voted for everything other than F1 and rugby (and the paint drying film!)
              “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Plant I sometimes watch a little of the olympics when it’s on but just as I’m flicking through the channels 😁
                Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Plant - In my (non-sporty) head I grouped gymnastics, swimming and diving in with "Athletics"! But I did have a good idea who might vote for some of the sports.

I watched the women's hockey final (well, most of it) because I have a good friend who was active in coaching etc for many years and I wanted to be able to share her delight when the England team won. My OH has been glued to the diving - not something he would watch normally, and I have to say I've held my breath with some of those dives.

By the way - I think F1 is the worst sport to watch. I can't work out who's who and how the race is progressing from the short snatches that are shown, but I know several people who absolutely love it. It's a good job we're all different!

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I suppose I don’t class motor racing as a sport it is professional and very noisy and not good for the environment. I take my hat off to Birmingham for organising a wonderful Games.
                    What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

None for me but I’d like more golf forDS1.

Comment

Working...
                      X