sending love

to dear Daisy and her family
See more
See less

Simon’s Cat.

Collapse
X

Simon’s Cat.

Does anyone else follow Simon’s Cat on Facebook or YouTube? It’s an animated cartoon. If you are a cat lover you will enjoy it. The latest offering on Facebook is so funny. It’s titled ‘The Crow’. If you need a smile, take a look. Tap for sound,
    Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.

Love Simon’s cat it is so so funny and true 😂😂😂
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I love Simon'c Cat Grauntie
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I haven't seen it. Must take a look.
        Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

I love Simon’s cat, he is such a talented animated cartoonist.
          What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

It never fails to make me smile 😆
            Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
            Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

It's so sweet and funny. I'm sure the cartoons together would give any first-time cat slave an idea of what is involved in meeting all kitty's requirements.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

There is quite a long one about going to the vet. Very true to life. My GS1 has been in hysterics over that one
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Gem - I love that one. It was hilarious, but I'm sure it's also very true to life. The only time I've had to treat a cat was when I was looking after a friend's two moggies. One got a tick, and I wish the ensuing pantomime to remove it had been filmed!
                  "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

They do anything to avoid being put into the cat carrier.
                    Then use the same methods and determination to avoid getting out at the vet's

Comment

Working...
                    X