Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something traditional,

Collapse
X

Something traditional,

beautifully sung. Enjoy.

Forgotten Scottish Melody Brought Back To Life - Loch Lomond►Grab Loch Lomond for Free: http://bit.ly/LochLomondPHSupport my art on Patreon: https://www.patr...

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Absolutely beautiful , he does Danny boy amazingly too 😊
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Yes ladies,that was beautifully sung.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Oma - I dithered between posting this or Danny Boy. Both are beautiful.
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Thanks for that Daisy, I hadn't heard of him, he has a lovely voice, amazing range. Can't turn him off, just listened to Bridge over Troubled Water, though nobody could sing it as well as Simon and Garfunkle
          What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Plant - glad you enjoyed it. I listened to quite a few last night, and I have to confess to singing along to Bridge. How embarrassing !

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I used to practise yoga at home to Bridge over Troubled Water, just the right tempo.

Comment

Thank you Daisy
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Now isn’t that lovely music , I thought at first on the video it was 3 brothers then realised it was just him, I read up on him on wiki he’s also married to a singer and is American I thought he might have been Canadian as he sounds like Josh Grogan another beautiful singer thanks for that Daisy

Comment

Love Josh Grogan Qwerty

Comment

Qwerty and Plant - enjoy!

You Raise Me Up remastered in HD by Josh Groban. Order ‘Closer (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)’, featuring the newly remastered original album and six bonu...

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                      X