to dear Daisy and her family
See more
See less

Missing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

I think they are the son and his nasty pals.....
    Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Just watched penultimate (I think) episode. I will be glad when it comes to an end now. Exhausting!
      Be careful when blindly following the Masses.
      Sometimes the 'M' is silent.

Comment

I'm intrigued that you ladies are watching Missing for pleasure. I have trouble following the plot of Paw Patrol!!
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I think I am understanding the story then they throw a spanner in the works and I am confused again.
          What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I put the one from last week on iPlayer. It was on in he sitting room but husband and I were talking and I didn't get it at all. I shall watch it on the plane on the way back home so don't anyone tell me what happened last night!!!!
            If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together

Comment

As if we know Zizi!!!!!
              “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I was looking forward to watching this, but after about 20 minutes i couldn't catch up, i had watched the first series but couldnt remember what had happened so tried to watch it on catch up, but couldnt get it on Sky....i will try again.....

Daisy did you mention Paw Patrol, yikes after little G has gone home i still have that song going around my head.....
                How does a child spell Love..........T.I.M.E

Comment

Wow, wasn't expecting that!!
                  "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss

Comment

Pearl, it was me that mentioned Paw Patrol

Well, its bordering on the ridiculous now. How many girls can there be? How can at least 2 look identical? How can parents and brother not know their own daughter/sister?
                    Hopefully all will be revealed in next weeks final episode!
                    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

At least we know where Alice is and I presume the body in the shed was the 3rd girl. My 23 year old GD keeps me up to date
                      What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

oops so it was Gem,,,,,,,i always think it's funny if someone else does it...

sounds confusing, will have to watch it on catch up when i have the house to myself.....
                        How does a child spell Love..........T.I.M.E

Comment

You do,have to concentrate but I am enjoying it, keeps the old grey matter working
                          "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr Seuss

Comment

Working...
                          X