Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I've got a poorly paw!"

Collapse
X

"I've got a poorly paw!"

Says Cooper! "And look what they've done to me - bandaged it up with a sock. I'm soooo embarrassed and far too worried about my street cred to notice I'm showing you all my assets!"

Coopers pawIMG_1497.jpg
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Aww, his little face!
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Aww he looks sad , Naughty Buzz has a plaster on his paw fighting with the new cat on the block .
      How did cooperhurt his paw xx
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Aww Cooper,hope your paw is better soon.
        Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Gem - his face is so expressive - he can all but talk!

Oma - it's a sore patch he keeps licking and biting, making it worse. It seems to be one of those seasonal things. Poor Buzz. don't all the other cats know he's the Boss!

Nanto - Cooper says "thank you".
          "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

What an expression, says it all.
            What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

CAn't see poorly Cooper!
              Believe you can and you're halfway there.
              Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

WG I think we still have the problem that on some sections photos only show to Admin and Mods ( which is not our intention!)

If we can't get this sorted we will just have to make you all Mods
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I can’t see photos either.🙁
                  Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
                  Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Grauntie - I'm so sorry. We think we've sorted it and then find we haven't!

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                    X