Marks and Spencer toy sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marks and Spencer toy sale

Marks and Spencer have a sale at the moment.

There are bargains in all departments but I wanted to draw people's attention to the toy sale. It's up to 50% off, with some good bargains.
    Worth a look if you have young GC or GCC to buy for.

“A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Some good bargains on there Gem.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

I have sent the link to Clare for Finn 😊
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Good bargains. Children's toys seem very expensive these days, but I know I'm out of touch.
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I would recommend lots of bath toys. We have just upgraded H’s bath toys and there are lots of good educational and fun bath toys around. Toddlers love stickers and puzzles. We have found the large floor puzzles very popular too. Last but not least lots of books.

What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

Daisy, toys are expensive now! That's why I like to get as many bargains as I can and often get presents for GC a lot earlier than needed, to get a bargain

Plant, we could definitely do with some new bath toys!
            “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Gem, I think that's true of any presents - get them when you see them at a good price. For me the difficult bit is remembering where I hid them.
              "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
              X