Air Fryer Timings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Fryer Timings

Just thought this may be useful to new air fryer owners. E620DD99-0FC5-4DB8-91A9-C14A06C0526B.jpg
    Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.

I haven't got an air fryer - yet - but I should think a chart like this is essential. Thanks for sharing it Grauntie. x
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I printed one of those of those off when i first got the air fryer.
      Sometimes i think its trial and error with the timings,but i'm happy with the air fryer.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Thanks Grauntie!

I'm still considering buying one of these, so this will be useful if I do.
        “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

BUMP

I've bumped this up because I've recently got an air fryer. My DIL got a new one and kindly gave me her smaller one, which is plenty big enough for 2 of us.

I have only cooked sweet potato chips in it so far, so lots of experimenting needed.

Did anyone watch the programme about Air Fryers on Channel 5, 7 pm this evening? It was quite interesting with some good tips, but I think I'll have to get some recipes together.
          "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Daisy, there are very good idea's and recipes to be found on You Tube.

Comment

Oh, many thanks, Lizzie. I hadn't thought of YouTube, but I definitely need some hand holding to get good use out of the air fryer.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

We still haven't got one!
                “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

We had salmon fillets yesterday, I put them on foil, cooked the jacket potatoes in the microwave then put them in with the fish to brown and crisp up. 12 mins at 180c . Brilliant. 😋
                  Women are like tea bags; you never know how strong they are until they are put in hot water.
                  Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Working...
                  X