in our thoughts at this time xxxxxx
See more
See less

Fridge cleaning

Collapse
X

Fridge cleaning

I have just cleaned out the fridge and re organised it ,
    Its such a pain getting everything out and cleaning then everything has to go back ,
    I threw out lots of half jars of pickles etc that never get used a full jar of Onion relish we bought at Christmas neither of us fancied it .
    Found some pesto at the back out of date we forgot was there it was behind other stuff.
    Checked the cheese as sometimes that doesn’t get used very often but it was all ok .

We went to Tesco this morning and I bought a jar of Beetroot thinking we had none came home and found a full jar.
    So I thought I better check what else we had hence the clean out and organisation of the fridge .

At least it’s clean and tidy ready for my next shop .
    Im not fat just 6ft too small

I hate cleaning and sorting the fridge!
    I know for a fact there are a couple of the Innocent smoothies GS2 loves which are out of date on the top shelf and I seem to keep avoiding getting rid of!

It is nice when it's sparkling and organised though.
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

My fridge isn’t very big so nothing gets lost in there, can’t say the same for the freezer.
      What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

I like to do the fridge the day before shopping gets delivered.
        We don't keep pickles in the fridge,they live in the cupboard.
        Sauces that live in the fridge are mint,apple and tartare sauces.
        Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Oma, I'm sure your fridge is gleaming and perfectly organised now.

Our new fridge has taken some getting used to, although I could see that it was much more logical and easier to keep tidy. So now everything has its place. Even though I do have to move some things to get at others it's all much easier, and you can see where things are.

Nanto, that's what I should do, but end up doing it while the shopping sits on the kitchen table waiting to be put away!

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
          X