sending love

to dear Daisy and her family
See more
See less

Mattress Toppers

Collapse
X

Mattress Toppers

We've got a sort of hybrid mattress - memory foam, but with springs as well. We got it at the beginning of this year, and I don't find it as comfortable as our old one. I wake up every morning with my hips aching from sleeping on my sides, but OH has no problems with it, and it isn't hot like a normal MF mattress.

Anyway, we decided to get a soft mattress topper for it, and put it on the bed last night. After we'd finished the jokes about altitude sickness and needing one of those ramps you use to help elderly dogs into cars we settled down to sleep.

I got up this morning and felt fine! It's made such a difference, I wish we'd got one sooner.

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Daisy, I had one on my previous bed and it made so much difference.
    We don't need it on our mattress now but it is on top of the spare room mattress, making it even comfier for guests
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

We've never had one. Our memory foam mattress is comfy.
      Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

We have a Premier inn Hypnos mattress and had to buy a mattress topper ,
        The actual mattress is fine but the buttons I found were uncomfortable, Fine sleeping the odd night but when you sleep on it every night you really notice them .
        With the topper it makes it much better .
        Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

I'm almost looking forward to going to bed tonight.
          "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I've got one that's attached to my mattress. Need a vaulting pole to get into bed! One side of the mattress is softer than the other one and I find that I'm sleeping in the middle most nights! I prefer a harder mattress but the softer side lets you get cuddled in!
            Believe you can and you're halfway there.
            Theodore Roosevelt.

Comment

WeeGranny, I was surprised how much higher the bed felt with the topper on it! I needed a pole vault to get back in after a trip to the bathroom in the night! Eva's bed is on the floor my side so it's always a matter of taking a clumsy leap over that and I hadn't expected the extra high leap I'd need to clear it. It must have been a sight to behold!

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
              X