Collapse

love and deepest sympathy

to dear Daisy and her family at this time
See more
See less

Wisteria

Collapse
X

Gem - I may cut some lilac for the house, too, but I got a bunch of Alstroemerias in my Sainsbury's order, and still got some tulips going strong from last week, so I'm resisting for now.
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

This is a photo of a 200 year old Japanese wisteria tree, which SIL2's mum posted on FB for him (He and DD honeymooned in Japan)

This was SIL's reply - 'In Kyoto we were in a strolling garden with a similar beauty. In the past it had sprawled to such an extent it was getting close to a building.
      So they MOVED the building. That’s the Japanese '
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

Wow, wow and wow. That is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen.

Hats off to the Japanese for moving the building that was in the way of the Wisteria your SIL and DD saw.
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Amazing sight
          What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

OMG other nature is absolutely amazing. It must be a sight you can't drag yourself away from . Stunningly beautiful.
            Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Fantastic! I cycled through the tunnel of them at the town hall yesterday, not good for my allergy!! Lovely to see though.

Comment

Lizzie - what a lovely town hall you must have!

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Here is a photo, also the old one, which is now an Italian restaurant, people can still marry there though.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Lizzie - thank you for the photos. They both look very grand. How lovely that you can still marry at the old one.

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
                    X