sending love

to dear Daisy and her family
See more
See less

Just for fun ...

Collapse
X

Just for fun ...

Tell us about your dream house - what would it look like, what would you choose to have in it - money no object.

What luxuries would you like? Where would it be - town, country, abroad ..... you can go anywhere you want.
    "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Oh I need to be more awake for this.... I will come back to it
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

A one story Barn conversion with high vaulted oak beamed ceilings ,
      Must have a walk in closet for coats and shoes in the hall way ,
      Bi- fold doors at the back we could open up to a not too large patio /garden
      Double garage for car and storage
      Big bright kitchen with room for a long table
      Must have NO trees anywhere near the house as I hate leaves falling and making a mess
      A large man shed
      Not too rural but quiet maybe on the edge of a village
      Oh and a outdoor sort of kitchen that we could cook meat and fish and not have smells indoors , Summer months only of course
      wouldn't mine some kind of water feature , not a pond but a trickle of water we could hear

Also a bathroom big enough for a walk in shower and a Bath
      Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

Oma - that sounds perfect - although I do like trees and don't mind the mess.
        "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

I love the sound of all that Oma, but like Daisy I would like a moderate amount of trees
          “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Comment

I live with so many trees close to the house that it drives me mad when the leaves fall , don't mind a few some distance away or evergreens they would be ok
            Im not fat just 6ft too small

Comment

That sounds lovely Oma but how would you reach those cobwebs on the high vaulted ceiling?

I would love a view, trees okay but not too near the house. A lovely big conservatory would be nice. I would like a good sized bedroom with a large bathroom. Good lighting which comes on as you walk around the house.
              What is life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare

Comment

When I get around to designing my perfect house Plant, it will come with a cleaner, so I won't be worrying about cobwebs

Comment

Working...
                X