Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilley shoes

Collapse
X

Lilley shoes

People had commented on the canvas shoes I wore on a FB photo.

I bought them and an identical pair with a pinkish floral pattern from Shoezone.

Several years ago, OH and I were in Shoezone. A shop which sells shoes of all different makes. OH was looking for some shoes. I was browsing, not intending to buy anything when I saw a pair of pale blue canvas slip on shoes with little stones on. Blue is my favourite colour, I like a bit of bling and they were cheap! £7. Worth buying if just for that summer. I always buy good shoes and sandals, mainly Sketchers.

These cheap shoes have been so comfortable and I am still wearing them years later.
    I have wanted some more slip on canvas shoes for a while, I could never see what I wanted . I looked in M&S when I was with OH who was buying some summer trousers, but there was nothing. Then I decided to Google Lilley, the make of my shoes to see if they were still around. They were and Shoezone still stocked them.
    Off we went to Shoezone a couple of weeks ago and I bought the two pairs of shoes for £16, a fraction of what I would normally pay for one pair. I am looking forward to wearing them on my holiday

(You need to click on the canvas box to see them)

Shop the Lilley collection of women’s footwear for quality shoes at affordable prices, with a range of different styles available. Free delivery and free returns available to stores nationwide.
    “A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown

Some lovely canvas shoes on there Gem.
    I did look for some shoes for myself,but they didn't have any in the styles i like.
    Just had a look on Pavers,the ones i really like are out of stock until 25/9.
    Saw another pair i quite liked,so thinking about them.
    Sometimes I forget to like posts,but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Comment

Gem - definitely a good fine. I'd never heard of them, but shall look out for them in future. They are certainly a great bargain.
      "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognise how good things really are. "

(Marianne Williamson)

Comment

Working...
      X